Central Florida Wedding Association is committed to offering exceptional quality of service to our wedding couples. We promise to respond promptly to your emails and questions. We will maintain honesty in all of our transactions; we will avoid misleading information and deceptive advertising. We will arrive on time in professional attire for your wedding day. We will deliver what we promise when we promise. As a community of wedding professionals, we adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and we strive to guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
Visit the CFWA Member Directory for a listing of our quality wedding professionals.
Whether you're a seasoned pro, or just starting out, in-person networking will benefit you in so many ways! Make new contacts, visit wedding venues, or simply mingle.
Central Florida Wedding Association is known for its amazing educational meetings. If you are looking to grow your network, make lasting connections, gain inside industry information, improve your business, and up your game - come to our meetings!
The annual CFWA Summit welcomes in-person and virtual attendees comprised of wedding and event professionals and hospitality students. There are a wide range of professions within the wedding industry in attendance including event planners, photographers/videographers/live steamers, DJ / MCs, venues, florists, caterers, bakers, rental companies, stationers, hair and makeup artists, and more!
board of directors
code of ethics
The Member, having been accepted into membership in the Central Florida Wedding Association (CFWA), does hereby subscribe without reservation to this Code of Ethics and does solemnly agree that They Shall:
1. At all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practices as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction, the Federal Anti-Trust laws, and related statutes.
2. Endeavor to enhance and ennoble the status of the wedding profession by maintaining a dignity of a manner in behavior in the presentation of trade services, in the appearance of an establishment or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
3. Observe the highest standard of honesty in all transactions, avoiding the use of false titles, confusing or inaccurate technical terms or descriptions, misleading terms and claims, and/or false or deceptive advertising.
4. Show a friendly spirit of cooperation with fellow wedding professionals and assist them whenever possible.
5. Be encouraged to assist and share knowledge with the members of their profession and shall encourage them individually and collectively so that the quality of service may constantly be raised to higher standards, notwithstanding divulging trade secrets, patents, etc., or other business techniques that would be damaging to the respective business enterprises.