The Member, having been accepted into membership in the Central Florida Wedding Association (CFWA), does hereby subscribe without reservation to this Code of Ethics and does solemnly agree that They Shall:
1. At all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practices as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction, the Federal Anti-Trust laws and related statutes.
2. Endeavor to enhance and ennoble the status of the wedding profession by maintaining a dignity of a manner in behavior in the presentation of trade services, in the appearance of an establishment or place of business and in all other forms of public contact.
3. Observe the highest standard of honesty in all transactions, avoiding the use of false titles, confusing or inaccurate technical terms or descriptions, misleading terms and claims and/or false or deceptive advertising.
4. Show a friendly spirit of cooperation with fellow wedding professionals and assist them whenever possible.
5. Be encouraged to assist and share knowledge with the members of their profession and shall encourage them individually and collectively so that the quality of service may constantly be raised to higher standards, notwithstanding divulging trade secrets, patents, etc., or other business techniques that would be damaging to the respective business enterprises.
Featured Photography: Sophias Art Photo