Central Florida Wedding Association’s THE SUMMIT 2018 is a one-day event full of educational seminars and networking opportunities.
Wondering if you should attend the Summit?
- I’m a CFWA member excited to learn,
- I'm a business owner and want to invest in my growth,
- I'm an entrepreneur and want my business on the next level,
- I'm a successful creative looking to sharpen my skills,
- I'm a professional looking to meet like minded individuals,
- I just want to learn and be inspired!
Leave feeling like you've learned how to...
- Identify the tools that you'll need to run a successful business and live a balanced life,
- Level the playing field through the strategic use of marketing,
- Set your organization up for success,
- Answer the “quantity vs. quality” question for your company,
- Troubleshoot ineffective marketing strategies,
- Feel the power of new opportunities,
- … and so much more!
Business growth begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Leave overflowing with great ideas that you can’t wait to share,
- Meeting face-to-face with comrades, experts, and influencers,
- Expanding your knowledge and taking it to the next level,
- Investing in your growth is the best money that you and your company can spend,
- Get pumped up from the energy of like-minded individuals,
- Create a plan for changes that will make a big difference.
Erica Powell & Co. Lifestyle Architects offer online classes, branding, website design, sales page design, and strategic business coaching in client attraction, core offerings, and high-ticket sales process design for creative entrepreneurs craving rich & joyful living.
Erica Powell will walk us through the foundations of Lifestyle Architecture and developing a business that supports your dream life. In this class, she'll share the formula for Lifestyle Architecture, finding your big picture vision, concepts about profitability, branding, and the roadmap to closing more of the clients you love most.
Anesha Collins is a Wedding & Events Photographer, Cinematographer, Educator and Speaker currently based in Orlando, Florida that also specializes in video-marketing and content creation. She ’s the founder of LearnWithAC, where she empowers small business owners and creative entrepreneurs with the knowledge they need to incorporate video visual presence within their brand. She is also a Moderator for The Rising Tide Society.
Anesha Collins will teach us why Video-Marketing is great for business, how Video-Marketing builds client trust & brand loyalty and how to develop a content strategy & plan.
Kaitlyn is the Owner and Creative Director of South Street & Co., a marketing agency in Orlando. Kaitlyn created her company to help small to medium size businesses grow their reach online through digital marketing strategies. Kaitlyn is passionate about creativity, reading, meeting people and is a true foodie at heart.
Kaitlyn Study will tell you how often is too often to follow up on a lead, how much does response time matter and how to get creative with your emails!
Penney Fox is Pinterest Strategist and Social Media Productivity Coach. She’s spent the last 15 years helping entrepreneurs and bloggers with their marketing strategies. While others will show you the steps to get a gazillion followers, Penney will give you easy actionable steps to really grow your business using social media. She’ll show you how to understand how social media marketing can grow your business while taking the best steps to ensure that your content converts into customers and website traffic.
3 takeaways of what you can expect to learn:
- The 3 simple steps to get more people to find your content on Pinterest.
- How to build your list with Pinterest.
- Get the one secret to create content that gets more clicks to your website.
8:00 am – 9:30 am: Breakfast Buffet
Say “Good Morning” to your fellow attendees over coffee and the breakfast buffet in the La Hacienda restaurant!
9:00 am – 10:00 am: Registration Desk Open
Check in at the Grand Ballroom Foyer and review the schedule.
9:45 am – 10:00 am: Opening & Welcome
10:00 am – 10:50 am: Morning Session 1
with Erica Powell, Life Style Architect - Design Your Life
11:00 am – 11:50 am: Morning Session 2
with Penney Fox, Pinterest Strategist and Social Media Productivity Coach with Inner Social Media-Ness - How to Use Pinterest to Convert More Clicks to Customers
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch
Enjoy a buffet lunch while sharing stories and inspiration from morning sessions!
1:00 pm – Intimate Roundtable Sessions
Choose from 8-10 different topics hosted by industry experts in their area. Each table maximum 9 people plus the topic host. (Table spots first come first serve – RESERVE YOUR SPOT COMING SOON!)
1:15 pm – 1:40 pm: Roundtable 1
1:45 pm –2:10 pm: Roundtable 2
2:30 pm – 3:15 pm: Afternoon Session 1
with Anesha Collins, owner of Unashamed Imaging - Video-Marketing: What is Conversion Worth To You?
3:20 pm – 4:05 pm: Afternoon Session 2
with Kaitlyn Study, owner and creative director of South Street Marketing - The Fortune is in the Follow-up: How and What to do to Close More Business
4:05 pm: Closing Remarks